Secured Cash Loans:
Get the best value loan against your gold!
Do you need instant cash?
Do you have old jewelry that you don’t use but you’re not quite ready to sell?
Answer: Get a loan against your gold, silver or platinum valuables.
At VA Gold Buyers store, we offer the very best local rates when you borrow against your gold. You get a flexible and affordable loan, while your gold is kept safe and sound in our secure facilities.
What We Accept
We loan against gold jewelry, gold coins, platinum, silver,silver coins, bridal jewelry, high-end watches, antique jewelry, estate jewelry, silver bars, gold bars, broken jewelry, scrap gold or silver jewelry, and silver flatware. Basically any precious metal jewelry is accepted.
We will then inspect & test all your jewelry in order to determine the total loan amount so you can receive your cash on the spot!
Benefits of Taking out a Gold Loan
- Same Day Loan Disbursement – Loans given in as little as 5 minutes!
- No Credit Check necessary
- Safety of Valuables – Rest assured with our secure vaults and high-tech security system.
- Minimum Requirements: Only one valid ID necessary (ex. State Drivers’s License or Passport)
- No time-consuming formalities involved
- Pay interest only for the exact period of loan (30 day loan terms that are renewable)
- No surprises – No hidden fees
- No processing fees
- Free Estimates!
Lower monthly payments with us compared to bank interest rates and other loan sharks.
The chart above means that if you get a $500 loan with VA Gold Buyers or Velasquez Jewelers you end up paying us only $30 per month vs. $163 per month!!
How to Apply
It’s this simple:
- Bring in your jewelry or precious metal valuables
- Bring in a valid ID
- Walk out with instant CASH!
Interest Rate & Fees
On gold loans (against your jewelry) : 5% monthly interest rate + 1% storage fee
Every 30 days your loan interest payment will be due. You have a 15 day grace period from the due date, but a late fee of 1.5% will be administered. However, if you pay on time, there is no late fee and you just pay your monthly interest payment. The full loan amount can be paid off anytime. There is no minimum or maximum amount of months that you must pay off the entire loan amount.
Any delays in the interest payment more than 15 days from the due date will result in you forfeiting your property.